Thursday, April 24, 2008

more LAURESS FOTNs...

for the past two days, i've been trying out the Lauress samples i got. I've been reading great reviews about this brand and that's why i've been really wanting to make it work for me. As i've posted earlier, i got samples from the neutrals, golds and ivories and i've already posted my fotn using the lauress minimalist foundation in soft and radiant neutrals.

anyways, this is my EOTN last Tuesday:

used: Modelco brow kit in Dark, UDPP all over lids up to the browbones, J.Lynne Satin Pearls e/s in Tochibana on the entire lid just a little above the crease, J.Lynne Satin Pearls e/s in Mountain on the outer crease, MAC e/s in Ricepaper under the brow bones to highlight, Everyday Minerals e/s used as a liner on the upper lashlines and Fasio 3D Mascara in Brown


used: Monistat as primer, Lauress Jumpstart in Medium, Cinema Secrets concealer on the undereyes, on the sides of the nose and on my blemishes, Lauress minimalist foundation in Soft Gold and Radiant Gold (applied wet then dry, ratio 60:40), Lauress Fantastic Finish in Medium, Red Earth blush in Tender Love, MAC Accentuate and Sculpt to contour and highlight nose and Smashbox lipstick in Sweet topped with MAC gellee in Dewy Jube

and here's me 9 hours after:

staying power's not bad, huh!? but the foundation look light on me, though it blend it with my skin after some time. i still had to blot some oilies on my nose and forehead though...but i love, love the finish. my officemates complimented me and asked what happened to the zits i was "sporting" just last week. i had to tell them the truth so i said "they're just hiding under my makeup!" hehehe


i still have another lauress shade to test and i've roadtested it last night.
but first, here's my EOTN:


used: Modelco brow kit in Dark, UDPP all over lids up to the browbones, Taylormade e/s in Silk on the inner 2/3 of the lids, Taylormade e/s in Gentry on the outer 1/3 of the lid, outer-V and outer crease, Joppa e/s in Raw Silk under the brow bones to highlight and L'oreal Lash Architect Mascara in Black


used: Monistat as primer, Lauress Jumpstart in Medium, Cinema Secrets concealer on the undereyes, on the sides of the nose and on my blemishes, Lauress minimalist foundation in Soft Ivory and Radiant Ivory (applied wet then dry, ratio 60:40), Lauress Fantastic Finish in Medium, Elianto Blush in Mauve, MAC Accentuate and Sculpt to contour and highlight nose and cheeks and inner corners of the eyes and Revlon lipstick topped with MAC gellee in Dewy Jube

sorry, i forgot to take a picture after my shift! :(

anyways, what do you think? i like my second FOTN more...it looks like i've found a match. i know that my face still looks lighter than my neck but believe me, it blends into my skin. I am that acidic. actually, i still think it gets darker on me after sometime...i would try again tonight but will just use Radiant Ivory alone.

all i can say is, i am hands down with Lauress foundations! i am kinda scared because i think i am on the verge of breaking my no-buy promise since i want to take advantage of the current sale they are having. it's 20% off all their items, and it's such a good deal for a product this good.

in any case you object to what i think about me and this product, please tell me. if you think i havent found my shade yet with this brand, please let me know.

tia, ladies!
xxx






7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I vote for the 2nd FOTN! Looks so girly!!! Love it!

jing said...

I like minimalist m/u, but love the second one more. great combo as always. this is another addition to many lovely fotds with taylormade!

Vi Anne said...

ooh, i like the second! tsaka na aamaze ako sa lashes mo on the first look. :)

Shen said...

love love! love the second look as well. :) do they give a lot sa samples? :) i'm thnking na of ordering... enablers kayo ni sophie. :) if you don't like the yellow.. i can take them off your hands. :)

Iambrigitte said...

yey, so it would be the ivories! i tried the radiant ivory lang today and i think okay na ito. im gonna get a FS foundie of this shade (opsss, sesermonan ako ni nikki hehehe)

shen, hmmm..i think it's 1/4tsp sample eh. good for 5+ applications. i dont have the yellows, just golds and neutrals. tell me if you want.

thanks mga sis...i am trying to practice more on my e/s application talaga. wala lang, trip lang..lol

muaaah

Anonymous said...

Lauress looks great on you! is this your HG foundie? you've got lots so i lost track! haha. :P

Iambrigitte said...

hahaaha mhean i know i know...too many HGs. i showed these pics to X and asked him what's better...and he said "i can't tell, coz they look the same!" geesh, what a big help LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...