Wednesday, April 30, 2008

just for fun...

i'm stucked again in the office, and obviously, got nothing to do. so i thought of trying out TAAZ and see what kind of makeovers it can do for me. anyways, i am seriously thinking that i am in such a bad need of one.
warning: following pictures really look stupid...LOL!

so here's my before pic:


and here's my after pic:


and another one:



lol!

i personally like the second one...damn, i wish i have long, well-volumized hair like that! and now i am thinking of going back to having blonde hair. wahahahha

geessh, boredom is really dangerous!

9 comments:

Liz said...

you look so cute in blonde.. :-)

Shen said...

definitely a blonde babe! i particularly like the eyeshdows!! :)

jing said...

i like the hairstyle on the blonde one, but i'd go with red-auburn color. you look cuter in your own hair anyway!

Anonymous said...

i love your pink lips on the second makeover! is that HN?!?! lol!

Gracie said...

Blonde make you look sophisticated indeed! But I like the kikay Jheng more! Hmmm... I suppose, you can still be kikay with blonde hair!

It's funny that whenever I make silly mistake, I'd say... 'Oh! Sorry, I'm having a blonde moment' nad I'm not even blonde ha ha ha!

Read up on 'Essex girl' if you haven't done yet... It'll make you laugh... It's a stereotype of blondes in the UK... What am I talking about? Hmmm... ignore me... I'm just having another blonde moment. Ha ha ha!

stylishmomy said...

hello blondie! =)
love the second look on you girl, specially the e/s and the lipcolor

Mafie said...

Love the second look Sis. Parang Hollywood nights ang lippie mo. Really nice. =)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters...and i wish i have Hollywood Nights lippie. i am so envious chloe since you have it. argh!
i remember that i used to color my hair blonde way back in college...i look funny and stupid. oh well, those were the days...being young does give you the license to be such anyways. heheheh
now all i wish is i have long hair na. hayyy

Tara Cabullo said...

Lurve the blog. =) Sooo fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...