Saturday, April 26, 2008

tagged: I heart Beauty Products

Got this tag from Nikki, and i love answering tags such as this one. I could have written a lot for each section but i tried to limit myself. It's hard when you have a lot of things that you like and believe to be an HG material, eh!?

So here it goes:

My Foundation: MUFE Mat Velvet Liquid Foundation, MAC Studio Fix SPF 15 Liquid and some mmu brands
My Mascara: L'oreal Lash Architect
My Blush: MAC and Red Earth

My Eye Shadow: MMU (Taylormade, MAD, Lumiere), MAC, Shiseido
My Day Cream: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
My Lipstick: Revlon Lip Lustrous in Pink in the Afternoon, Revlon and Smashbox

My Beauty Product Brand: MMU, MAC and Smashbox
My Essential Beauty Product: Clarifying Toner

My Favorite Makeup Product: Brow kit from Modelco...take away all my makeup but not this one. i can't live without my brows! hahahaha
My Perfume: Lacoste Pink, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and VS Sweet Temptation
My Nails: Anything would do! And like what
Nikki mentioned, just top it off with a clear nail polish from Sally Hansen and it will last longer
My Feet & My Hands: Neutrogena and Nivea
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Sunblock, Facial Wash and Evian Mist
Woman I admire for their beauty: Also my mom! hehehhe, she'd kill me if i mention somebody else! kiddin' love you, mom!
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Hmm...nobody in particular. (gah!)
My Ultimate Dream (but I do not believe in selling my soul to the devil for it): to be a makeup artist too!

How Do I Define Womanhood: the ability to make a difference and inspiring other people
My Favorite Fashion Publication: Preview and Marie Claire

...and again (too lazy to tag specific people), feel free to tag yourself and post this on your blogs. it's fun! try it
(wink! wink!)


5 comments:

Mafie said...

Hello Jheng! I also got this Tag from Nikki. So funny, we have the same answer on Favorite Make Up Product. I can't live with unruly eyebrows too. I'm using In2It's Brow Eyeshadow and it works well. Pretty cheap too.

AskMeWhats said...

Thanks so much for the answer :) I'm happy to see we agree on most things..and I love your secret products :) hehehe

Iambrigitte said...

hi mafie, i used to have that in2it too! yeah it works pretty well and cheap. i got my modelco from Mom, she gave it to me since she got the wrong shade. hehehe i got it last year and up to now meron pa din. ganda nya no? hehehe

anytime nikki ehhehe i am an avid reader of your blog eh shempre nakikikopya ng mga tags. wehehehe

thanks again!

AskMeWhats said...

aawwwwwww that's sweet thanks sis jheng! :)

NATURAL BEAUTY said...

Man's like beauty. a man get more beautiful when he/she used BEAUTY PRODUCT. Now a day's BEAUTY PRODUCT is using all over the world. men and woman both useBEAUTY PRODUCTThere are many kinds of beauty product such as hear product, Teeth product, Baby product etc. Most of the developing country men are useBEAUTY PRODUCT.BEAUTY PRODUCT.BEAUTY PRODUCT
are recognized by Internationally. In every country we can found this using of BEAUTY PRODUCT. It is very useful for a women to look her more than Beauty. So we can realized to important of BEAUTY PRODUCT

TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BEAUTY PRODUCT PLEASE CLECK NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCT

Natural beauty products

http://kanaisaha11.blogspot.com/2011/12/mac-cosmetics-and-skin-care.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...