Sunday, June 7, 2009

weekend plans...

when one has nothing else to do and stucked indoors because of the rain, is there something else to do?

(well, aside from playing with makeup...lol)

i passed by a convenient store last Friday night and bought these...i just knew that i'd get stuck indoors because of the rain. i planned on spending my Friday night either by watching DVDs or reading my new magazines while drinking some booze...but yeah, i got knocked down right after i laid my back on my bed. my lack of sleep for weeks now has finally taken its toll on me...

it sucks when you're alone and got no one else to talk to, no? just when everybody else is out having a great time in their gimmicks, i am alone and trying to amuse myself with these things yet ended up just sleeping.

pathetic! hahahah



5 comments:

Shen said...

its not all that bad to stay at home once in awhile. i've been sick the whole week so i know what you mean. even if i have company at home, its not the same when you spend it friends. but quite surprisingly, i enjoy the solace and catching up with shows i've missed.

* Jen * said...

I actually enjoy being at home, even if I'm alone. Being on the road so much has made me miss home terribly that I make it a point to spend weekends at home. =)

AskMeWhats said...

hear ye! i know what you mean, the hubby was out of the country for a couple of days for business trip and that's a time for reflection, a bit sad but it's nice to really have time for yourself! :)

My-My said...

Its not pathetic at all. And your body really needed that rest. don't take yourself down for that. C'mon. . . you know you felt good after waking up. :P

Gracie said...

Awww sis! I would've joined if I lived next door hahahahahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...