Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Happy" Friday look using MAC pigments

I am a fan of loose mineral eyeshadows, but never tried using MAC pigments. I remembered using MAC pigments on one of my models some time ago but never on myself. I must say, i am missing a lot.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance + MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre
MAC pigment in Milk
MAC pigment in Blue Steel
In2it liners in Turquoise Glitter and Shocking Pink Pearl
Revlon Colorstay liner in Blackest Black

MUFE HD Liquid Foundation in 117
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
MAC beauty powder in Rose Romance
HD Finishing powder

MAC lipstick in Peachstock topped with MAC lipglass in Pink Frost



honestly, i find MAC pigments not that easy to use...maybe because the shimmers are quite bigger than the usual pigments that i use. so what i do is i tap my brush to get rid of some of the glitters and then spray my brush with Fix+ before patting it on my lids.


but like what i've said, the colors are LOVE. now, i want more pigment from MAC.
Uh-Oh!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...