Friday, June 5, 2009

Green + Pink look...

(sarcastic laugh at my pathetic title)

okay, before you get tired of my neutral looks, i want to give you a bit of color though it's not yet Friday (but it is already Friday while i am writing this post! hahahaa)...

a lot of my officemates liked this combo...actually, i was inspired with the look i created for my model last weekend (fairy-themed shoot)...


L to R:

NYX Iced Mocha, MAC Sunset B, MAC Humid and NYX Frosted Flakes



MAC SF in NC25 topped with MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC Rose Romance

i just noticed that my hair is already long...i've been wearing a short 'do since 2004 and i think this is the longest i was able to grow my hair since then. i am thinking of getting a haircut..what do you think? or probably get some curls?

tata!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I couldn't imagine that green goes so prettily with pink until I saw your FOTD. Very beautiful! ;)

AskMeWhats said...

sis, leave your hair length na! this is fab! and I love your skin!!!!!

Crystal said...

ooh this is a nice color combination. i'll try this sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...