Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer gig...

i did this gig months ago, and haven't had the chance to post the pictures. but it's better late than never, right!?


Aki Morita

Luisa Beltran




Swimwear collection is available at 100Girl.

Thanks to my models, Aki Morita and Luisa Beltran for letting me doll them up for this shoot. And to the photographers: Alric Mondragon, Dino Gervasio and Miggy Mondragon.

and of course, to the lady behind this shoot....thanks for trusting me to do this with you.
Til next time!


6 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Very good! They all look sexy yet natural!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

They all look great, you're just one amazing MA ;)

Edna said...

Wow, they look beautiful :)

Unknown said...

they are gorgeous! I love their tan.

KRYSTAL said...

pretty and sexyyy ladies!

Shen said...

where is the one you wearing the bathing suit? I wanna see! :) miss yah sis!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...