Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IT has come!


finally, my new phone has arrived!
presenting...


* image from Inquirer.net
The Nokia N97, now tagged as the Finnish company's flagship mobile computer, has been released last week June 19, 2009 at Shangrila Makati during Globe Platinum's party. I was there to do makeup for their models, and while waiting for them to arrive, I had the chance to see and have my hands on this ohhh-some phone! I immediately fell in love that I almost threw my darn Samsung Omnia out of the hotel window. LOL!

I think i've posted here the story of me losing my 2-month old Nokia E71 last December...and the lack of a better option for a new phone made me get Omnia. and i tell you, I so hate it! I've wanted to stick with Nokia because of it's user-friendliness, but their newest model at that time was still the E71 and i wouldn't want to prolong the agony of remembering my old phone by getting the same model so i got the Omnia instead. And i still regret it until this day.

But now that N97 is out, I think i'll be having a new phone again!

(nah, that's just me wishful thinking LOL)

I don't think I can afford to get myself a new phone soon. So i guess, I'm stucked with my Omnia for quite a few more months...ugh!

So what does this phone has to offer?

  • it's the first from Nokia to feature a personalized home screen, so you can customize widgets to bring live information to your phone. These widgets can be Facebook (yep, FACEBOOK!), Hi5, news services, shopping and other information
  • It has 32GB internal memory (WHOA!) and can even expand up to 48GB thru a microSD card. Now, that means more camwhoring, baby!
  • It has 5MP camera with integrated Carl Zeiss optics. woot! woot!
  • A slide-out (now, this is something which i don't really like...but i guess it would be okay) QWERTY keypad

complete specs here.

and yeah, i am literally drooling!

Priced at Php34500 (and i got my Omnia for 35k...arrgggh!), it's now available locally.

Geeshhhh...i WANT!

too bad, my birthday has been months ago and Xmas isn't around the corner...

sniff.

5 comments:

Edna said...

Wow, your phone is cute! I haven't used a nokia in yeaaaarss!

Shen said...

i love this!! i've always wanted a slide-side phone like those from HTC. :) ako, im more nokia than anythi ng else, but i love the apps in windows mobile so i hope i can have them here too. bakla, we shouldn't buy new phones!! we should save up for our SLR!!! :)

Iambrigitte said...

aww edna i wish i have a phone like this one...i am so itching to get one...but i cant!

shen i'd prefer to get a new phone than an SLR. i don't wanna go get an SLR, i might get addicted and baka mamaya mga lens naman paglawayan ko. hahhaha

lelila said...

sell your omnia na lang jheng and buy this!

Liza! said...

ooooohh... gadgets! :-)

I'm a gadget freak too, but I still can't decide which new phone to buy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...