Wednesday, June 3, 2009

manic monday looks...

Its just another manic monday
I wish it was sunday
cause thats my funday
My I dont have to runday
Its just another manic monday

...don't you hate Mondays? Well, i used to love it...but not anymore. :)

anyways, since it's not a Friday, i'd be wearing my neutrals AS USUAL! and just when i want to boost up my mood, i'd be wearing my boring neutrals again for the next 4 days...

surprisingly, i am beginning to like neutrals. eekkkk! am i doomed? lol..

oh well, let's continue with my Monday looks (this is a late post...i know!):

left to right:

MAC Expensive Pink, NYX e/s in Iced Mocha and NYX e/s in Frosted Flakes




Monave Caroline topped with Lauress in Radiant Ivory

MAC Beauty Powder in Rose Romance

MUFE HD loose finishing powder





i am seriously running out of colors for my neutral looks...HELP!

3 comments:

Edna said...

OOOH, I'm going to use expensive pink 2m :P

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I love the way you blend your eyeshadows~!

Cheryl Anne said...

great pics! I love your blending too! Is that Expensive pink on your whole lid? Looks lovely!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...