Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Friday look + updates!

my Happy Friday look:

TFSI + MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre
MAC Bitter on the outer crease, MAC Freshwater on the lid, MAC Carbon
MAC Penultimate liner in Rapid Black on the upper lashlines
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Blackest Black on the water lines
MAC Plush Lash mascara



playing with Picknik


last week has been a VERY busy week for me. Work was crazy (it still is) and i didn't get to rest during the weekend. but 'twas one of the best weekends i ever had for i spent it with good friends...had a few (many actually) laughs, some drinks and good food (geesh, can you cook more spaghetti for us Sophie?)
I also met with mom and my sis last Friday for dinner at Tony Roma's. Their frozen margaritas are the BOMB, but i still like that of Chilis more! :) I've watched a movie with my officemates, had my last driving lesson, did a fairy-themed shoot and helped (or bugged?) Sophie with her finals shoot.
'twas fun, fun, fun! i missed blogging...i was touched by a few mails i got asking me if i'm okay for i haven't been blogging for a few days. you ladies miss me! awwww...
i would try to update more often...but for now, i gotta go to sleep...it's past 5am!
missed you, dearies
:)

9 comments:

fuzkittie said...

The colors look so vibrant and fresh! :D Great look, love your smile as always.

AskMeWhats said...

yay for vibrant colors! I love it! you are so pretty sis :)

Edna said...

Yay for blues/greens. Theres not one look that doesn't look bad on you! Lucky pretty girl :)

Shen said...

so pretty! :)

Chrissy said...

I love this, it reminds me of the little mermaid. So pretty! :)

Unknown said...

wow...its vibrant and bright but not too over the top. I love it!

Crystal said...

i love this look! it's so colorful yet wearable for everyday.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

You look great! Your skin looks flawless <3 I'm so jealous

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a tube of Rapid Lash. When I tell you lucky I mean it! My lashes were virtually non existant and this is no exaggeration. Sparse, short and thin lashes were what I'd been dealt. ...
Exclusive video-here:of Rapid Lash-video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...