Monday, June 15, 2009

Tutorial + Happy "Thursday" Look...

hiyeee again, dearies...here's another tutorial for my "Happy Thursday" look. Yep, not a Friday look since we are on a holiday on Friday :)
and as promised, here's a colorful look for you...

COLORS I USED:

MAC Juxt
MAC Humid
MAC Carbon
MAC Shroom

1. Using MAC 239, pack some MAC Juxt on the lid


2. Using MAC 222, apply MAC Humid on the outer-V and crease



3. Using MAC 226, apply MAC Carbon on the outer-V and some on the crease. This is to give more definition on your crease


4. Apply MAC Shroom for highlight

5. Apply eyeliner on the waterlines and on the upper lashlines



6. Smudge MAC Humid and MAC Juxt on the lower lashlines using MAC 219

7. Curl lashes and apply mascara

and, the finished look:

FACE:
MUFE HD Liquid Foundation #120
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD Finishing Powder


LIPS:
MAC Peachstock
MAC lip gellee in Dewy Jube




...and a few tweaks courtesy of Picnik:

thanks for dropping by!
tata!


11 comments:

Edna said...

Gold + green is one of my favorite color combos for the weekends :)

Dana Yoshimizu said...

goshers you so beautiful! <3

Anonymous said...

I love the green shades on you! Very beautiful! ;)

Elsa said...

your skin really is so smooth grabe!!!! kakainggit naman!!! love the eyes also!!! good job!!!!

My-My said...

This combo is bomb! I'm gonna try this right now! like the look!

* Jen * said...

Gorgeous!!! =D

I love that your hair is growing longer. I think it suits you.

miemiemie said...

oh wow wow! i've always loved seeing green eye colors on pretty fair ladies :) you did a great job, so pretty :)

Jamilla Camel said...

I love that green on your eyes..and your whole look!!

Crystal said...

you look so pretty! love it!

Crissy said...

you are so cute :D

Unknown said...

its very pretty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...