Wednesday, June 3, 2009

loots...

i honestly can't remember the last time i bought makeup...most especially MAC. I think the last MAC stuff i got was those ones sent by X months ago (HK collection)...soooo, i've been such a good girl :)

...but yeah, everything must come to an end. so last weekend, i had the chance to pass by the mall and shop for makeup. i was even with Sophie and Phoebe, the latter who would usually stop me from buying more makeup...but not that time! hehehehe....
here's what i got:
4U2 neutral palette, liquid liners from In2IT, Artdeco waterproof liquid liner, PAC and In2it powder foundations and mascara from Max Factor

various beauty stuff

my new love..the 4u2 neutral palette


finally...new MAC stuff! gosh, i miss MAC.
LOL!
now, don't bother asking how much i spent with those loots. they seem not to be that much, but the total price is really heartbreaking. LOL...
I-AM-BROKE
and here's something just for laughs:
the chipmunks...
LOL!

7 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Aw cute photo!! :D Great haul!

Edna said...

You bought Summer Rose!! It looks so pretty but when I swatched it at MAC, it didn't show up on my hand (mainly cuz all these girls + their dirty hands were handling the tester), so I skipped out on it! Cute picture with your friends and nice haul!

Phoebe said...

*insert Chipmunks theme song here* :D

AskMeWhats said...

I know what you mean about loots that you can't believe costs that MUCH! lol have a wonderful day sweetie!

Crystal said...

i have that summer rose beauty powder too! are the in2it liquid liners good?

Cristina said...

I'm lemming for that 4U2 Neutral Palette! :D hahaha

dustbunny said...

are the 4u2 eyeshadows in the neutral palette as big as the mac eyeshadows?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...