Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JHENGKY loves MAC...

...who doesn't?

only this time i am not talking bout MAC the makeup...but my new baby named MAC :)


the day i got MAC

actually, i first named him MUFE (hah!) then mom called him SHU...but finally decided on MAC because of two things: 1) i love MAC (again, who doesn't!?) and 2) X preferred MAC since it doesn't sound so gay-ish and people would possibly mistaken it as the one from Apple and not a brand of makeup.

so when people ask me why name him after a brand of makeup and not with a masculine name, it's because my baby is GAY. hhahaa..not really, i just want her..i mean him, to be GAY. heck, i'd be bringing him from now on with me on my shoots and other gigs. so he'd probably become one sooner or later.

MAC has this something (dunno what to call it) of getting cross-eyes when taking his picture with a flash...maybe my baby's scared of the flash or whatever. LOL...but still cute, no?

pink pajamas...told you, my baby's gay. haahhaa


i am still adjusting having a baby in my place. it's like having a real baby. imagine having to check on him every now and then, even waking up in middle of the night to make sure he's okay..and the hardest part is leaving him at home when i gotta go in the office. it may sound funny but it's true...i am working but my mind's on MAC.




he's 4 months old today...i'm gonna buy him something as a present :) and maybe a small cake. too bad, he can't have some.

LOL!


10 comments:

twinsouls888 said...

ang cute as in ^_^

Dana Yoshimizu said...

woah, so cute! <3

AskMeWhats said...

MAC is too cute! No matter how you want him to be gay, sorry sis! He will be humping around soon !!!! hahahha I love him in PInk PJs! :)

tinedangganda said...

aww so cute... ha ha hafunny how you named your dog, I have a shipoo and I named her Minica because she's so small... Like the car Minica..

tinedangganda said...

wait a minute I didn't notice that, is MAC wearing a diaper? how did you do that?

Camille Santos said...

SOOO CUTE!!!!!!yeah and talk about the diaper..soo baby-ish heheh.

Miss Shopcoholic said...

ang cute! parang stuffed toy!!

Shen said...

welcome, MAC, to the BB family!! :) can't wait to spoil yah!!

Crystal Gale said...

so cute!!!!!! I like how you name him MAC..very ambiguous haha different people will think different meaning :)

I just want to ask if your baby gets irritation from wearing diapers frequently? coz mine does so i had no choice but to not put diaper on my baby anymore.. :(

Ems said...

Your puppy is SO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...