Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my MAC Style Warrior eotd (and Happy Friday Look)...

Last Friday isn't really a "happy" day for me. i was feeling a bit uneasy bout something i don't even know. i feel agitated and stressed out...good thing i didn't drop by the mall, or else. ugh, i need to stop spending for the upcoming rainy days :)

i wanted to feel a bit summer-y despite the bad weather...so i took my newest loot from MAC and dolled myself up:

MAC Bright Future on the lid, Vibrant Grape on the outer-V and crease
MAC Shroom as highlight
MUFE brow corrector in 0
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Maybelline Cat eyes mascara
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner
Geo Lens in Ash Wing


Dior Nude Foundation
TFS loose powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD Finishing powder

Smashbox l/s in Sweet

no camwhoring pics...see, i told you i was feeling different that day. ugh!

9 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

usually people feel happy during Fridays! Oh sis, I hope you feel better, you still look gorgeous eventhough you're not in the mood :) Love the skin!

My-My said...

oh please cheer up hun! We need that sunny summery smile.

gingerbee said...

Cheer up! Chin up! You look gorgeous! :D

DluxEdition.com said...

That's a gorgeous look! I really love it!

Jamilla Camel said...

So glam and sexy!! Love the sheer wash of color!!

Tara Cabullo said...

Your EOTD is makes me smile. I love how you mix match those e/s! :) Cheer up na. :) Hope to see more photos soon!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

oh.. so pretty! gosh your skin is so flawless! jealous mode. :)) i super love how you blend, your makeup are always pretty! specially neutrals, my fave!

Shen said...

bright future really opens up your eyes beautifully! :) and bright grape or any other bright violent/purple looks beautiful on you!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisses... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...