Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Playing with Makeup: MAC Colour Craft

when the Colour Craft collection was launched here in the Phils last weekend and saw the MAs wearing the look, i thought "theirs look pale, as compared to the official photos from MAC..maybe it would be better to use my Ben Nye pallette should i decide to re-create the look."

and so when i got home, i took out my Ben Nye palette and again played with makeup.
so here's another pathetic attempt on re-creating a MAC look:






too bad, i don't have that much accessories to use:



and to prove that i wasn't naked in these pics:


LOL!


and yesterday, Shen gave me a link from Temptalia's site about the MUA using Ben Nye for this collection's photoshoot. i was like "WHOA!"

oh well, MAC or Ben Nye..i still love the look they were able to come up with...and of course, the collection!
til next time!


14 comments:

jamie said...

way better than..*winkwink*

Crissy said...

wow that's so bright!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

OMG , I love that picture where your hair is all down and sort of flowy as if wind is going through it!!
In pictures I see you with your hair down your bang are always like perfectly placed behind your ear, but OMG, I love this flowy down hair look!

DO it more often beautiful! <3

^__^

Unknown said...

i like it a lot. this would be a cool mask for halloween!

Chrissy said...

I love that!! I hate that I missed the MAC collection. :( I was there FRIDAY. dammit.

Shen said...

I knew it would look good but i didn't think it would be so vibrant and colorful! :) You did perfectly with a jheng-twist! :) galing!! yes, i do love that flowy flip hair pic! :)

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Whoah, you blow my mind Jheng! Make-up is really an art, eh? Love it! <3

AskMeWhats said...

sis! I love this!!!! super pretty and vibrant!!

Cristina said...

Galing sis. I also read the part that they used Ben Nye. What a coincidence!!!

Where did you get your Ben Nye?

SephoraMAC said...

WOW, you did a great job in re-creating this look. Very talented indeed. Looks great.

miemiemie said...

awesome! very pretty!

donnarence said...

galing!!!

My-My said...

Pathetic?! THIS LOOKS GREAT! it was prolly better than the MAs too! You shoulda strutted right up to them and shown them how it's REALLY done. :P

The Beauty Junkee said...

i just hope that benye will be brought to the phils.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...