Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my humble MAC Style Warrior loot...

...good thing i didn't like a lot from the collection. and actually, i was saving for the Colour Craft collection that's arriving soon (i hope!)

when i first saw the post from Temptalia about this collection, i only had 3 items in mind...and luckily, they're still available when i dropped by the MAC counter.

my Style Warrior loot
Lustre Drops in Sun Rush (beautiful neutral highlighter)


eyeshadow in Bright Future


eyeshadow in Vibrant Grape


MAC 175 brush for nose and crease contouring


how about you, did you get anything from this collection? if you did, are you satisfied? me, hmm..i'll tell you a bit later... :)


7 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Very nice haul!

I haven't bought anything from MAC since Hello Kitty!

Edna said...

I skipped this collection.. Nothing caught my eye

anonymous said...

just got the refined golden.. i regret getting it coz of the packaging :( btw would you know when will naked honey come out?

Cristina said...

I got Brave New Bronze :D Very happy!

Camille Santos said...

hi sis .very nice colors.i just want to say na you're one of the reason kaya ako nahilig sa make up,nung wala pa akong blog whenever i see your looks its soo pretty.you convinced me.

KRYSTAL said...

love the haul! those two e/s are what i really wantttt from that collection!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Brave new bronze is really lovely. Very annoyed at the mac sa I went to though. Asked when this was going to come out here. He said in 2 weeks. 2 weeks alter I found out it came out the next day. hassle :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...