Friday, July 3, 2009

Grapes, anyone?

do you love grapes? well, I DO! I think i can take as much as a kilo in one sitting...


(yup, i do eat like a pig!)

last Tuesday, mom went to Manila and we spent the whole day bonding together. we ate at California Pizza Chicken and then did some shopping. and for this special mother-daughter date, i decided to wear the colors of one of my favorite fruits...GRAPES!

MUFE Brow Corrector in 0
TFSI + MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre
MAC Juxt on the lid, MAC Parfait Amour on the outer-V and crease and MAC Shroom as highlight
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
Revlon Colorstay liner on the waterlines and lashlines



Smashbox photofinish primer
Christian Dior Nude foundation in Cameo
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD Finishing Powder

MAC Peachstock lipstick topped with MAC Tri-colour lipglass in Tasty


and i was actually thinking if there happen to have other colors of grapes aside from these two... :)
and yeah, we did a little shopping:

i was able to try Lancome's Blanc Expert when mom bought items from them weeks ago and gave her samples of these...i happened to like it so i decided to get full sizes. Besides, I need an alternative to my OBAGI regimen since i only use it as a maintenance nowadays.

hmmm....

and guess who's the new owner of this "ohhh"-some phone?

yep, that's me on the wallpaper! =)
and take my advice, do stay away...and i mean STAY AWAY from the mall when you are stressed.
more details coming...
tata!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the color combo. its very nice for summer. btw nice phone :)

amynaree said...

Pretty! I love the purple and green combo. :)

CherryColors said...

nokia n97.. I hear that it's f amazing, but honestly... XD I love the smaller querty keyboards and I just got my E71 so.... I shall wait for it's baby... N98 XD!!!

Ai said...

love the eye make-up you did. very pretty colors! :) and the phone is gorgeous <3

lelila said...

adikkkkkkk!


sa shopping haha!

Shen said...

kaya pala ayaw na kay O... :) hehehe!! love blanc expert!! though i can't afford them na so back to my old regimen. :)

AskMeWhats said...

sis, *hugs* thank you sa cbox message, I am back and thank you talaga.

Love your grapes look and sis!!! Shopping galore! :) hehehe enjoy your new phone

Jamilla Camel said...

Love your grapes--you look so beautiful.

Love to hear what you think of the Lancome Blanc Expert.

Cute gadget ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...