Sunday, July 19, 2009

more office looks...

would you believe that i get (more) requests on makeup looks that can be worn in the office? yaiks! i tell you, i'm not the best person to ask for neutral looks. LOL

but of course, i won't be able to say NO to my beloved readers. so here's 2 more looks i did last week and i think they are pretty safe to be worn in the office without your officemates giving you stares...


Urban Decay Book of Shadows, MAC Espresso and MAC Carbon


Kleancolor palette



and here's me still hating my hair and asking myself "why on earth did my color ended up like this!?"



tata!



4 comments:

Camille Santos said...

hehe you look funny on the tata pic.your hair is pretty but you look better on your last hair color

AskMeWhats said...

sis, you look so fresh! love it! and don't hate your hair, I love it! you look super young ah!

Shen said...

sis, you look so professional here!! :) as in parang tatakbo ka for office! so presidentiable ha!! :) loveeet! naku if you're the pres. laking improvement!!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

You made me smile with the tata pic, and yes, Nikki is right, you look sooo young! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...