Sunday, July 5, 2009

my Hot Pink + brown office EOTD...

okay, hush ladies...hush. i know the title made you raise your brows...and think wth made me wear hot pink for office!?

don't worry, i was able to tone it down a bit by pairing it with a soft brown. so it didn't look that HOT and flirty for office :)

i used these 4 lovely colors from my 120 eye color palette from Manly


120 eye color palette
MUFE Brow corrector in 0
TFSI + Soft Ochre paintpot
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
MAC fluidline in Dipdown


The Face Shop Span face primer
Lancome Macquiliquide UV Infinite foundation in 02
MUFE HD Finishing powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC blush in Rose Romance

MAC Creme Cup lipstick

so, who says you can't wear something HOT in the office?
(wink)
i hope you like it ladies....muaaaah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this look on you! Such a pretty color comibination! Great job! ;)

Golden said...

Wow! I like it sis. You really were able to tone down the hot pink. Two thumbs up!

Tish said...

I did this look the other week and my mom was like "eh?" I get bored with neutrals so sometimes I add in a punch of color. Nothing overboard, of course.

jenna said...

That look is gorgeous on you!! Love the colors, good job! I might have to try this one out myself :P

Jamilla Camel said...

I think your look is subtle and pretty--as always! You have such good blending skills!

AskMeWhats said...

this is lovely! pinks and brows really complements :D you look lovelier each and everyday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...