Monday, July 20, 2009

Bare Escentuals "Devotion" EOTD...

i can't remember the last time i used my Bare Escentuals eyeshadows, which is my first mmu e/s...and started my addiction with eyeshadows. i was digging into my makeup when i saw the sample pots and i figured why not use them for another EOTD. i remember using only one shade of e/s back then, i told you i used to feel uneasy when i'm wearing e/s...

and yep, it's a different story now :)

so here's my EOTD using a shade that i was fond of using as a lid wash to give my lids some color, BE eyeshadow in Devotion:

MAC Carbon on the outer-V and crease to give it some definition and In2it Reflectin Liquid liner in Pink Pearl





and of course, my baby MAC loves to be in front of the cam too!




2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Nice FOTD!! And cute doggy. :)

Anonymous said...

SOOO pretty.. blooming are you inluv hihi?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...