Thursday, July 23, 2009

my MAC Colourcraft collection (micro) haul...

so here's my mini haul last weekend from MAC's Colourcraft collection:


MSF in Smooth Merge, MES in Fashion Patch and Eccentricity and MAC 109

Eccentricity MES

Fashion Patch MES

Smooth Merge MSF

i seriously wanted to get more MES, the Warm Blend and Porcelain Pink MSFs and some blushes but i need to hold myself back. i still have stuff left unused but i just can't forego this collection...i waited for this collection because of the 109 and 131 brushes, unfortunately, i only got the 109. i also wanted to get the Madly Creative l/s but it's already sold out. argh!

so what's my initial say on the products? i love the 2 MES i got...was able to use the Eccentricity and i love, love the colors! the shimmers are kinda loose (?) so i had to spray my brush with Fix+ so it would stay put and minimize the fall out on my cheeks. the color payoff is good, and despite some reviews that it's hard to blend, i found it to be otherwise.

the MSF, i haven't been able to use it...but when i saw my MSF in Blonde, i went "aren't they the same!?"

i would have to say NO, they are a bit different. The Smooth Merge has a darker color (the one in the middle) while Blonde has light colors. how about you, what do you think? would you say we can forego Smooth Merge once we have Blonde? hmmm...

and of course, the MAC 109 which i've been waiting for quite a long time (actually since i saw Fafinette's review on it)...i even had to ask some friends to get this for me, good thing i was able to ask an MA to reserve one for me.


but i am still hoping to get my hands on a MAC 131. i am not sure if i REALLY need it, but it's an LE so better get one before it's gone! but yeah, i wasn't able to get one. snifff...

i wish the MES won't get sold out soon coz i would still need to save a bit so i can get more.

don't you love this collection?

I certainly do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello jheng... i am long time fan of your blog...

i purchased the 131, because i know it will be a good investment in terms of having a brush.

it is different from the 188 and 187, so it has the potential to be greatly distinct from those dual fibre brushes.

go buy them...

Iambrigitte said...

ugh..i'm dead! waaaah, gotta have one! LOL!

thanks for reading my blog :)

anonymous said...

109 is looovvee.. glad u got one too mare. they said the coastal scents dupe was the closest one and i have to agree.. but nothing can beat the 109.. ;)

AskMeWhats said...

aww I am lemming for MAC109, how much was it sold here sis? Pero useless na coz it's OOS!

Edna said...

Nice haul. I have the 109 brush but it's from a set. I really like that brush.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...