Monday, July 20, 2009

Tutorial: Urban Decay Book of Shadows look...

here's another look using my favorite UD item from ate Gracie that can be worn in the office. It's a bit out of the usual neutral look, but is still subtle and doesn't look really dark and party-ish.
i hope you like it...
colors i used:

Grifter, Perversion and Midnight Cowboy

1. After applying your eye primer, apply Grifter all over the lid using a flat shader brush


2. Using an angled e/s brush, apply Perversion on the outer-V and the crease. Blend it towards Grifter.



3. Using a fluffier shader brush, apply Midnight Cowboy under the brow bones to highlight. blend it towards your lid colors


4. Line your lash lines with a black liner, then your lower water lines and finally smudge your lower lash lines with the same colors you have used on your lids


5. Curl lashes and apply coats of mascara


6. Clean up your cheeks from any shadows that might fallen by sweeping it with a loose powder using a big fluffy powder brush and you're done!



UDPP
MUFE brow corrector in shade 0
Urban Decay Book of Shadows (Grifter, Perversion and Midnight Cowboy)
Revlon Colorstay Liner
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Cat eyes mascara


The Face Shop Span face primer
Cinemasecrets concealer
MONAVE caroline topped with LAURESS radiant ivory
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC Summer Romance
MUFE HD Finishing powder
MAC l/s in Creme Cup topped with MAC Gellee in Dewy Jube



til next time!


7 comments:

The Shades Of U said...

Been really craving for this palette, but it's already sold out on ULTA. Don't know about Sephora, though. Love the look, and you convinced me to get this palette (as if I still need any convincing =D).

Edna said...

Pretty look. I was eying that palette, but i already have 2 UD palettes and I don't want doubles of the colrs I already have :P

My-My said...

you make such great tutorials. lovely look.

AskMeWhats said...

though a bit smokey, this looks so pretty and fresh on you :)

Unknown said...

very pretty!

donnarence said...

very pretty.. and wow you never fail to amaze me.. your skin always look FLAWLESS!!Perfect!

ARchicTECT said...

hi! I'm a new follower of your blog and it has inspired me to bring my blog back to life and share things about my life specially on my love for makeup..
One request, is it possible for you to make videos of your tutorials? thanks! looking forward to your future posts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...