Monday, July 6, 2009

Playing with Makeup: Pin Up look

here's another result of my boredom during the weekend...for this look, i made use of the following:

3 colors from my 120-eye color palette
MUFE HD foundation in 117
MUFE HD finishing powder
MAC lipstick in Russian Red
MAC Rose Romance

I was inspired by fafinette's video tutorial on coming up with a Pin Up girl look so, here's my attempt:







hmmm, and i'm thinking...this look won't suit if i still have my brown/blondish hair...but nope, i am still not loving my new color!
hahahaha!
and here's an attempt to do a seductive look, but ended up looking funny (and scary):

i hope you like it!
tata!

10 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

You look like a classic Asian movie star! Gorgeous!! The look works with your dark hair...I think you might need a bit more makeup so that your face doesn't fade in contrast to your hair.

Beautiful!

amynaree said...

i love the red lips! gorgeous!

Cristina. said...

you look so gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

The red lips looks amazing against your fair skin! Great pin-up look!

KRYSTAL said...

very pretty! ur skin is so smoooth! good job

jamie said...

waaahh. when you said your hair is black i thought maybe its dark brown..but no. huhu..y is it that dark???

Gracie said...

Sis, this is absolutely stunning! Dark hair suits you! I love it! Move over Megan Fox!!! xxx

Shen said...

you are making me want russian red! :) love this look! :)

shatzlaine said...

dark hair suits this look,. pretty..

Golden said...

A brunette Marilyn Monroe! Oh so sexy! Love the look sis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...