Tuesday, May 12, 2009

one fine sunday morning....

...me and my equally crazy sister went driving around...we started at 9AM and finally had enough around past noon. Hahahaha! i think i kinda did well...sans the unintentional bumping into the back of a tricycle. LOL!
It was so hot and humid that day, but we had one hell of a roadtrip. Now i am seeing myself as my sister's driver in the near future! hahahaha



yep...no makeup! that's how excited we were...

with two of the greatest mom in the world..my MOM and my MAMA.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all moms!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Isn't it jsut fun to drive around like that? Except the crashing into stuff part, of course. Hehe. And yay for celebrating mother's day with mom!

Iambrigitte said...

yeah, i really enjoyed driving around. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...