Friday, May 15, 2009

Good girl gone...BAD?

Okay...so i started with my usual "light" looks for office. Then i got really bored and can hardly focus with work that i decided to go home early. (geesh, i hope my boss won't be able to read this...LOL)

and you thought i'd be sleeping early for i've been sleep-deprived for weeks now? nahhh...stubborn brigitte (ehem) played with makeup and spent two hours doing it!

first, let me show you my (boring) first look i came up with before going to work:


i used a single color for the lid, MAC HK Lucky Tom palette and used yellow shade for highlighting below the browbones and the purplish blue on the lower lashlines...


(yawnnnnn)


and when i got home...i went straight to my vanity corner and started playing. i've been feeling so gloomy these past few weeks and i just wanted to let that "dark side" out and hope that i'd probably feel a lot better.

was thinking of just using black, but i got inspired by the picture that Sophie showed me earlier. i tried to copy the makeup but i don't think i did...




used my Urban Decay Book of Shadows (thanks ate gracie for this!) for the Gold shade and MAC Carbon...also used my Cherry lashes i got from Paula (thanks, girl!)
and here comes the BAD, BAD girl:





LOL! I feel (and look) like a biatch...



nah...i don't think trying to look Arabic doesn't suit me.


so now, tell me...which one do you like better?
I personally like the darker version of me. It feels and looks ME..
if only i can wear such makeup in the office.
tata!



15 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

definitely the darker one! I so love it! bagay na bagay sayo!

* Jen * said...

The darker one is feisty!! I love it! =D

Anonymous said...

Very pretty look! Your eye makeup looks so professional! :)

AskMeWhats said...

I love both but gone bad is WAY fierce!!!! Miss dark makeup on you sis!!! I really do!

Camille Santos said...

pretty as always!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the transition! both looks are very flattering on you :)

Ley said...

Hello! This is the 1st time I replied to a blog. When I came across yours, I must say I got hooked. I'm just a newbie when it comes to using makeup and I would like to dabble more on eye makeup. Your FOTD/EOTD's are definitely an inspiration so I hope you'll keep it up!

Ida said...

i love the bad girl side. more bad girl looks!!! :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks ladies! i love the dark one too! i miss colors!

donnarence said...

i love the darker one.. made your eyes sexier!! :D

Tara Cabullo said...

OH WOW. I can definitely hear Rihanna's song in the background! :D
Ang gandaaaaaaaaaa!! Seriously, it was fierce, sexy and all the shebangs. Sana magaya ko one time. I <3 it, Jheng!

KRYSTAL said...

wow!! i love this look ;]

KRYSTAL said...

ohh and i Loooove the 2nd look! =]]

Anonymous said...

gorgeous and the second one is really sexy!
i'm following your blog and even in youtube lol!

Bing said...

hi! nice pix ^^

beautiful ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...