Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tagged: Getting to know ME...Getting to know YOU!

Got this from Vanessa (though she didn't really tag me...hehehe).

Q: What made you choose your blog?

A: I have a number of blogs...but it talks more about my personal life, my endless whines and useless worrying about life. Then when i got addicted to makeup, i started reading other people's beauty blogs and that pretty much gave me the idea to start my own as well.

Q: What's your actual name?
A: Anne Brigitte Santos

Q: Do you have any nicknames?
A: Jheng...i prefer to be called Jheng than Anne or Brigitte. I actually hate Brigitte!

Q: Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?
A: I love to cook. I love eating and sometimes i get frustrated when i can't find the right taste for food i am craving for. There are also times when i would crave for something like pasta and i just don't want to go out. I also love reading novels, most especially historical romances. But yeah, i also love Twilight (who doesn't!? lol) and Harry Potter, and LOTR.

Q: What do you do?
A: I am a Software Tester, been doing that for more than 5yrs now. I've also worked as a college professor before...surprised? =)

Q: What would you like to do?
A: Quit my job, have my own business related to food and work as a makeup artist on my free time. Now, that's my ideal life!

Q: Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?
A: I love making people laugh. And i don't care if i would look silly in doing so. There's this little "talent" that i have that people love to see me doing...clue: Tweety Bird. LOL

Q: Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.
A: I may be considered the life of a party or the clown of the group, but i am an emotional person in reality. I just tend to hide my true feelings coz i don't want anybody to be affected (though sometimes, i can't help but showing it when i can no longer keep it to myself). I am also a homebody. During weekends, i would prefer staying at home watching tv or just browsing the internet or playing with my makeup. I seldom go to bars or discos, the noise irritates or sometimes bores me to death.

Q: What achievement are you most proud of?
A: I must say, being able to graduate on time despite the fact that when i was in college, i go out a lot. I smoke, i drink and would often go home or go to school the next day still drunk. hehehehe. I make sure that i get to study for exams even during night outs. I even got in the Dean's List before! When i was still in highschool, a lot of people would say that i won't be able to finish college and that i'll marry at a young age (just because i am noisy and i got into a relationship at 14). Hello people! I am 30 and still no plans of getting hitched! argh!

Q: What do you most like about yourself?
A: That I can make other people laugh.

Q: What would you change about yourself if you could?
A: I really wish that i'd be more positive about life. I dunno...i feel like i am pessimistic. For me, it would be better to get the opposite if you are expecting that something bad would happen rather than expecting for the best and ending up disappointed. I also wish that i'd be happier with myself and believe in what i can do and stop worrying about what i cannot do.

Q: If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?
A: Happiness. Geesh, that would mean getting makeup for free? Kiddin' =)

Now, your turn. =)


4 comments:

* Jen * said...

hi jheng! i actually love your name. =)

this is a nice way to get to know you better. thanks for doing this. and tweety bird? hmm.. i'm curious! LOL.

Ketmany said...

lol i think brigitte is totally cute!

and i gave you an award on my blog :)

Edna said...

wow a college professor!! Thats awesome :) I thought about becoming one too (but only part time) and teach kids in the day, but that's way too hectic for me :(

I like your middle name, it beats my name ;(

Jamilla Camel said...

Even though I'm an accoutant, I do test a lot of software, so I have a lot of respect for what you do!

I've never meet a software tester who looks as good as you do, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...