Friday, May 8, 2009

Tag Time: ME!

Got this tag from Nikki... :)

Rules: Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture. Load the picture onto your blog. Tag some people to play.

Ugh. i know there are some out there who doesn't really like the idea of showing off their faces (with no makeup on or whatsoever) to the whole world to see. I used to be one of them too...but not anymore! do you still remember my before and after OBAGI pics? dang, when my mom saw that she went "don't you feel embarassed at all!?" hehehe..

so i'm sure you won't be surprised at all to see my naked face.

picture taken just minutes ago...i just got home from work, removed my makeup (but haven't washed my face yet) and decided to check blogs, saw this tag and got my cam. CLICK!

it's now your turn!



4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I think you look really good!

You should see MY tag photo, lol!

fuzkittie said...

You look super glowy!! :]

Shen said...

pretty naman niyan!! :)

Cinthia Truong said...

you're a natural beauty. Pretty even w/o makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...