Sunday, May 3, 2009

previous EOTDs/FOTDs...

here are some looks i wore last week. i really hate the fact that my current job takes away my social life (LOL)...i hardly get in touch with my friends...and i don't get to post as often as i used to!

sniff.


here's what i wore last Monday. I've used my 28-color neutral palette from Coastal Scents and my favorite falsies (XLH) from The Face Shop.

I was supposed to meet my blogger friends for an event...but wasn't able to go.
oh well!





and here's what i wore the following day...too lazy to put on colors, and i only used one!



(i look silly here, no?)

and i barely had makeup on the days that followed. told yah, was too darn busy to even play with makeup.

i hope to get back to my usual self on the weeks to come...


7 comments:

Edna said...

love the looks, they look really neutral. hope you have more time over the weekend to do more social outings.

izumi said...

awww, poo! don't work yourself too hard :) take some "me time" before you go crazy!

i don't think you look silly.. you look very pretty :)

Hacer Sayıner said...

I love the look with eyeliner most.

I don't think you look silly, you look cute ^^,

And i love the makeup

x0x0

Unknown said...

very pretty as always ate!

Anonymous said...

you are such a pro at your makeup... you look flawless and i love that neutral eye color on you...

said...

you're so pretty :)

Crystal said...

with or without makeup, you still look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...