Saturday, May 16, 2009

my Happy Friday look!

thanks dearies for liking my previous EOTD, err, EOTN since i came up with it after office. I like it too...i mean, i LOVE it! Gosh, you know how much i miss wearing such eye makeup.

so for my Friday look, i can't help but wear another "dark" look. and even my guy officemates like it :)
Welcome back to the dark side!

PAC brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Girl Boy
UDPP
MAC Carbon
MAC Elektra
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black
Maybelline cats eyes mascara




Smashbox Photofinish primer
MUFE Lifting Foundation + Covergirl Tru Blend foundation
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
L'oreal undereye concealer + Oceanmist Saffron
EDM blush in Nick Nack
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD finishing powder

tata!


12 comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

GORGEOUS! :D

donnarence said...

everything looks perfect!! i love the hair color a lot.. :D

Chrissy said...

I love dark looks on you!!

Thanks for reviewing the cat eyes mascara by the way, I ran out and got it the very next day and now I have my HG mascara too!!

* Jen * said...

You look great Jheng! =D

AskMeWhats said...

you look so pretty and cute! your skin is really good sis :)

KRYSTAL said...

LOVE IT! <3

Jamilla Camel said...

I love the entire look...you look sexy, sophistocated and chic!

Ida said...

love it also and my fave pic is the one where you ruffle your hair! :)

Edna said...

Three words, Way too cute!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

You do your eyeshadow so beautifully! <3 In all your pictures you look so flawless & pretty !

LucĂ­a said...

It looks so lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love this look!=]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...