Monday, May 25, 2009

Product Review: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

Revlon® Colorstay™ Eyeliner glides on easily adding drama and definition to your eyes for up to 16 hours. Waterproof formula won’t smear, smudge or fade.

Available in 8 shades.

I was never a fan of eyeliner pencils...for i started to learn how to do eyelining using liquid liners. For me, they are easier and no tugging of lids. Not to mention i can draw straighter lines with them. :)

Until i met Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Blackest Black.
(and eventually got the other one in Black Brown)



I must say, this is LOVE.

what i love:

  • stays on! this is the only eyeliner that stayed put even when applied on my waterlines
  • easy to apply, goes on smoothly without tugging
  • comes with a sharpener which is good if you want to sharpen it...no need to buy a separate sharpener
  • lasts a long time since the color is great, most especially the Blackest Black.
  • doesn't break easily unlike other brands i've tried (opps, i am not dropping names here beh!)
  • Doesn't irritate my eyes even when i wear my contacts
  • smudges a bit, but not that noticeable. what i do to hold it up a bit is to smudge the lower lashlines with eyeshadow so it my liner won't fall off my lashes when i get teary-eyed. I got this tip from Christine...thanks! :)
  • cheap for a liner that really works! got this for less than Php400 (approx. $8)

what i hate:

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

lapplied in the morning and almost 12 hours after

This is definitely my HG eyeliner for my waterlines. I use this at times on my lashlines and it works just as fine. But i prefer gel liners for that :)

I wish they come in White. I am still on a search for a really good white eyeliner...any recos?


12 comments:

CherryColors said...

Ahhh.. this was my first HG from all of them... I started with wearing eyeliner in the waterline for my first make up (ahh the terrible thing!), but it was really resistant, but after a while I stopped buying it, got a nivea eyeliner which was ok, and now I have an Essence eyeliner which I think is much better that the revlon is. Well it's almost the same but much much cheaper. But I still agree, Revlon's eyeliner is a true HG!

Golden said...

Wow, nice review. I myself is still in search of a good eyeliner. I agree, most pencil eyeliners break easily. Once I have the money to spare, I'll buy this liner. Thanks sis!

Crystal said...

is this available locally? i thought the colorstay liners were really hard to find, or maybe just the liquid one :P anyway, where did you buy yours?

Shen said...

I love mine too! its also hard to use it all up since one or two application is enough. :)

nikki ♥ said...

I'm an eyeliner junkie, and I must say that this is ♥♥♥ at first try. The black and the brown-black are staples in my kikay kit. This eyeliner has stayed on through countless of crying moments with my girls.

Chrissy said...

Now I want this!!

Steph said...

same question with crystal, is this available locally? also how much? :)

Cheryl Anne said...

I'm still searching for my HG eyeliner....I hope this is it! I will pick this up very soon! Thanks for the review (and that smudging tip!)

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Omg, thanks for the review, I am definitely going to try this out!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters :) by the way, i got at Revlon counter at SM Makati

Miss Shopcoholic said...

how much? =)

meditrina hospital india said...

Very eye liner. Will try soon thank you the post.
Best Hospital India

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...