Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tagged!

Thanks Ate Gracie for tagging me. It's been a while since i last got tagged. :)

So here's a few things about me:

What is your current obsession? Still makeup, of course. I know i've been busy like crazy these past weeks because of work, but if there's one thing that helps me de-stress, that would still be makeup. :)

What is your weirdest obsession? I make sure i take a shower before going to bed. no matter how tired, or drunk i am, i'd still find time to shower and go through my rituals before hitting the bed. i remember one time, i got so drunk but i went straight to the shower and when i got out, i still went on applying my night creams and moisturizers. i was already sober by the time i was done.

What are you wearing today? Sleeveless top and shorts. It's almost 3am here...and it's bedtime for me already.

What’s the last thing you bought? Iced teas and nachos for me and my sister, Sam. We went out earlier for dinner and then went to the coffee shop for some nachos. Yeah, no coffee for us! :)

What would you like to have in your hands right now? Money! hehehhe...to do more shopping and yeah, i am still lemming on a video cam for my birthday.

What would you like to get rid of? My braces. But i must first learn to pay a visit to my dentist more often. hhehehe

What do you look for in a friend? Loyalty. I want friends who will accept you for who you are and not just for the people you are with. I had this fair share of experience with some people trying to befriend me just because i belong to a certain group of people. Luckily, i still have friends that i can count on when i really need them...it's like they know when i am on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Who do you want to meet in person? Madonna. My ultimate idol. hehehhe

What’s your favourite type of music? Pop, ballads.

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? Hmm...I must say my jeans that i bought from Guess last December. I love the way it fits me, and the butt lift!

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on? More office clothes

Do you admire anyone’s style? I like Gwen Stefani's style. It's rock, yet sexy.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate!

I dunno who among you got tagged already...so if you haven't been tagged on this yet, feel free to share with us a few (more) things about yourself.

tata!

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Sis, thanks for answering my tag :) I've enjoyed reading what you've revealed about yourself ;)... I've always pictured you of having that personality :)

I love Gwen Stefani's style too but's her style is too adventurous for me hahahhaha!

Tara Cabullo said...

MADONNA! My ultimate idol, too, la isla bonita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...