Friday, May 22, 2009

Revisiting my JLYNNE mineral eyeshadows...

can't remember the last time i used my JLYNNE minerals. you know ladies that my addiction with makeup started with mineral makeup...remember how i used to hoard sample baggies from different brands i got introduced to? and how i do my "pot-sessions" after getting these sample baggies? hahahaha...

oh well...i still love loose mineral eyeshadows, but the pressed ones are easier to use when you're in a hurry...less messy too!

for this look, i decided to give my JLYNNE minerals some lovin':

Treasured on the inner lid, Sakura on the outer lid and MUFE #138 on the outer-V



FACE:
Body Shop Flawless Foundation in 02
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
MAC blush in Dainty
MUFE HD Finishing Powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape

LIPS:
MAC Creme Cup

sorry bout the pics...i've been playing on some editing tool lately, and still haven't decided on what to really use for my blog =)
tata!



4 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

i love your outfit! and mineral eyeshadows are great! they are very pigmented and eco friendly at the same time!

Golden said...

Wow! Love your shoes and bag.

Edna said...

I love your purple dress + the white flats and purse. It's sooo cute! I'm glad you went back to makeup you've been neglecting, I should do the same.

Shen said...

the eyes are super pretty. really classy and the dress with the bag and c&k shoes just pulled off an elegant summer work outfit. so stylish! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...