Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Friday look + Tutorial...

and here's my promise to come up with a "colored" eyemakeup tutorial...not that colorful, though. at least, it's not neutral. :)

the colors i've used for my eye makeup:


all colors from my 120-color Manly palette except for #4 which is MAC Shroom

1. Using MAC 239, apply color #1 on the entire lid. Then using a big blending brush (MAC 224) blend the edges to get rid of the harsh line:

2. Using MAC 217, apply color #2 on top of #1.


3. Using a Q-tip, fix the shape of the eyelid color...just in case you mess up, like me. lol



4. Using a smaller blending brush like MAC 222, apply color #3 on the outer-V then blend...


5. Using another shader brush, apply color #4 as highlight. I originally used MAC Gorgeous Gold but found it too yellow as a highlight...so i changed it to Shroom



6. Apply liner on the upper lashlines. I've used MAC Penultimate liner. I think i really messed up with my line here...see, it's wonky!



7. Apply black liner on the waterline and smudge it using MAC 219 and color #1 + #2


8. Curl lashes and apply mascara..and you're DONE!

FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
MUFE HD Liquid Foundation in 117
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
Cargo blush in Molokai
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD Finishing Powder

LIPS:
MAC Peachstock
Artdeco lipgloss



lovin' my pigtails! lol


i hope you like it!


11 comments:

Edna said...

I like the pop color teal color.

fuzkittie said...

That's a nice shade of green! :D

Unknown said...

so gorgeous as always :)

AskMeWhats said...

Sis pumayat ka ha!

I love the look, especially with the pigtails, you look so young and cute

Iambrigitte said...

thanks ladies...

ako pumayat? weeee...sana nga! hahaha

KRYSTAL said...

love the colors! and nicely done!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks mzkrystall :)

Golden said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing the tip but I doubt it if I can do it myself. LOL.

Miss Shopcoholic said...

love it jheng! what eyeliner pen did u use btw? =)

Steph said...

wow i love how e/s#1 popped out. anyways, i really love how you do your eyemakeup :D

Cheryl Anne said...

Love, love!

What do you do for your eyebrows? They're perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...