Thursday, November 10, 2011

Something New: Bed Head Antidotes and Styleshots

To be honest, I've been hearing about Bedhead products for a long time already but never got the chance to try them. So I'm thankful that I got invited to their event which was fun, beauty-filled (well, with beauty and fashion bloggers combined, what else would you expect? LOL) and tummy-filling held at Basement Salon in Shangrila.

The event is to introduce Bed Head's newest hair innovations:



Urban Antidotes

A collection of 3 lines of highly effective shampoos and conditioners specifically formulated to serve very specific damage levels of hair.



Re-energize
For normal hair that needs a daily pick-me-up. The color of the packaging itself is refreshing and helps keep you awake. This is forthose who needs a quick booster shot of moisture and shine


Shampoo Php1850.00, Conditioner Php1930.00



Resurrection
Perfect for those with weak and brittle hair to bring hair back to life with this powerful, moisture packed shampoo and conditioner combo

Shampoo Php1850.00, Conditioner Php1930.00


Recovery
Great for those with dry and damaged hair that needs major hydration fast! This is best for those who often have their hair chemically-treated. This combo is so potent that it can dramatically improve your hair overnight!

Shampoo Php1850.00, Conditioner Php1930.00



loving the packaging...so colorful, fun and the scents are just so yummeeh!



There's also Styleshots...the latest in hair innovation for that super star hair we've always dreamed about. They are sulfate-free, so it's safe for those who have just undergone permanent blowdry treatment...like me! (Well, it's been almost two months, but it's still better to use sulfate-free hair products)


Hi-def Curls
Not only it can redefine curls, but it also improves curl retention and style memory. It increases volume, provides humidity resistance and reduces frizz. And of course, protect hair from thermal damage

Shampoo Php1850.00, Conditioner Php1930.00


Extreme Straight
Smoothens locks, gently straightens, prevents breakage, provides humidity resistance, detangles and adds shine.

Shampoo Php1850.00, Conditioner Php1930.00


Epic Volume
Takes you to new heights by boosting volume and shine, repairing hair's protein, retaining moisture and improves strength of damaged hair

Shampoo Php1850.00, Conditioner Php1930.00


They checked on our hair first, to know what product line would work for us best. And of course, we were able to sample the recommended product right there and then:

I honestly don't know why I look so, hmmm at peace here. LOL!


(why so serious?)
^_^

well, it really does feel good to have someone else shampoo your hair...and not to mention, massage your head and scalp!

I must commend the staff at Basement Salon..they have been so courteous during our stay. The guy who shampoo'd and styled my hair had been so patient with me because I've been asking a lot of questions about my hair. I am sure I'll be finding my way back at this salon to try out some of their services soon!


and tadaaah:

ugh, I know...curls aren't for me.
sniff!

I am just getting tired of having straight hair so when I was asked what style I would want, I said curls right away!
^_^



with the girls after our hair-pampering session


and so, what's the line recommended for my hair type?


Styleshots Epic Volume


I have straight hair and it looks limp on most days. This really helps give my hair some body and since it's sulfate-free, no hair fall for me baby! And the scent, oh my god..it smells like strawberry yoghurt, and I LOVE yoghurts! So yeah, it's an everyday struggle to keep myself from tasting this.
LOL

And the scent stays longer than my usual shampoo and conditioner too!


It's indeed a lot expensive from my usual brands, but I wouldn't mind saving up for these babies. I love how it's sulfate-free, so no hair fall and how it gives my hair some volume even without blow or airdrying. I'll get the Resurrection next time!


Bed Head products are available at the following salons:

Basement Salons in Shangrila, Rockwell and Eastwood.
Emphasis Rockwell and Manila Peninsula
Essensuals Megamall, Trinoma and 6750
Tigi Main Office at 203 Parc Chateau Condo, 5 Onyx Road Ortigas Center


tata!


2 comments:

Angel said...

cute naman curls syo, ah! who said ndi??? o__O

lovely, ms. jheng!!! ^__^

(ndi ako marunong mag-lie... hahaha!!! ask ms. nikki! ^__~)

Jamilla Camel said...

Such a fun event! But I agree with you - you suit straight hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...