Tuesday, November 15, 2011

my dear friends, I give you...

Beauty PRO Cosmetics

Beauty PRO Cosmetics aims to cater to personal makeup enthusiasts and professional makeup artists, giving you the best choices in your cosmetics, ensuring you beautiful results!


Finally, my own makeup line! And of course, i'd start with the one thing that started my addiction with makeup...eye shadows!


My eye shadow palettes are made with utmost quality and expertise, and crafted in Korea. Each palette is composed of 15 well-coordinated shades (personally picked by yours truly) that suits your personality or your needs:


Sweet & Smoky palette

My Sweet & Smoky palette consists of dainty, feminine shades and neutrals. Create beautiful and breathtakingly fresh day looks with the light shades included in this palette and stunning, smoky looks with the darker shades. You will never go wrong with the beautiful, classic shades this palette offers!



Crazy Colour palette

My Crazy Colour palette dares you to step out of your comfort zone and embrace the world of vivid, striking colors! Create fun, colorful eyes with this palette and brighten up your whole day in the process! This palette screams young, fun and bold! Dare to wear the shades in this palette and boost your self esteem into a higher level!


This is one of my dreams coming true...and I would like to share it with you. And yes, this is the brand of the eye shadows that I've been using on my makeup looks recently. These are pigmented, easy to blend and with the 15 different shades available per palette, you'd be sure to come up with a whole lot of different looks that will match your mood.

Hopefully (fingers crossed), this is just a start of something big. Who knows? There's nothing wrong with dreaming big anyway, right!?
^_^

You can check these out this coming Saturday and Sunday at the Mommy Mundo bazaar in Rockwell...where else, but at Digitaltraincase's booth! Please support me as I reach out for my dreams and a life beyond my crazy work!
LOL!

Thanks for everybody who have been helping me realize this dream...you know who you are!
^_^


28 comments:

KT Nielsen said...

Congratulations! :-) The colors are pretty. How much do you sell each palette?

AskMeWhats said...

Congratulations sister!!!I'm sure this will be a successful makeup line basta wag mo akong kalimutan ha? :D :D

Iambrigitte said...

@Kessa Thea thanks so much :) it's 1800/palette po

@nikki, oo namaaan...ikaw pa e lab na lab kita CLARA..este, nikki hhahaha

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PALETTES!!that is definitely on my Chritmas wishlist!!:))

Amber Lights Laguna said...

Congratulations sister!!!! We are proud of you! <3 <3 <3

Yellow Yum said...

Jheng, I love it! How much? :) I want I want! :)

My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks said...

OMG! Congrats sis! Those palettes are gorgeous!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Ang ganda!! i want! Good Luck!
More Power!

Unknown said...

congrats!!!:D

Gellie Abogado said...

Congraaats! Like I've said in twitter, the pigmentation looks great! :D

Hollie said...

gorgeous palettes! and I really love how you picked to match each shade on the palette.

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for the Crazy Color palette! :)

kumiko mae said...

Congratulations!! Leave us with more inspiration :)

Unknown said...

Congrats sis.. Soooo gorgeous! :)

AteeNadj Nadj said...

Congratulations! I love the bright fun color. This is going to hit the beauty market.

http://ateenadj.com

Azaza said...

Wow congratulations on launching your own make up line

♥ mia said...

congratulations on ur own makeup line!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i want that Crazy Color Palette soon.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

woot! Proud of you girl!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Cristina said...

Congrats sis :) Will definitely buy the palette!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Congratulations, Jhengky! I'm very happy for you, I know this is going to be a huge success. Proud of you girl! :)

MereMakeupManiac said...

congratulations sis! i wish you the best in your newest endeavor and something you really love doing!

when i come back in Manila, hope to check these out!

Ida said...

That is awesome! Congrats!

Mica said...

WOW! Congratulations! Looks great! :D

sa0rang0hae said...

I just found you today! Congrats! and I love your blog!

Kari said...

congratulations! your sweet and smoky palette looks lovely! :)

MayDiwata said...

So proud of you!!!! Hugs!

Pappetee said...

Congratulations with your new endeavor... I love the Crazy Colour Palette, so fun and very pigmented! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...