Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Friday Look: Crazy Purples on a crazy work day!



Hiyeee! So how's everybody doing? Tomorrow's another holiday, but not for me. But it's okay, in less than a month, my project here at work will be over and hopefully I'll have more time to do my usual stuff. So let's all cross our fingers for that and help me pray...puh-leaase?

^_^

My work has been crazy and of course, I got to have a crazy EOTD to match it! How about (almost) electric purples this time? With false lashes?

Here it is:



Tonymoly brow liner
Proofit Waterproof liquid brow set
Light, Medium and Dark shades of purple and pink
Tonymoly gel liner
Milani Liquif-eye black liner
False eyelashes

I can't tell you the brand of the eyeshadows i've used for this look for now, but I will soon!
^_^


Tonymoly Snail BB cream
Clinique Dermawhite powder
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape

MAC Marquise D' lipstick


I sure did get a lot of stares when I wore this look in the office...but who cares!?


I hope you like it!

Christmas is just around the corner...i hope you're getting your shopping list ready!
tata!


6 comments:

bee. said...

I love this look! ^_^

Jamilla Camel said...

Great look! Very festive!

Blovet Beauty said...

gorgeous purple eyes!

The Beauty Junkee said...

ganda mare! :D

MereMakeupManiac said...

do tell what is the brand! must... haul!!! lol

prettines to the maximum level itoh!

Issa said...

bagay sayo! very pretty! maybe you've been getting a lot of stares because inggit sila, hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...