Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's a Date this weekend at the Rockwell Moonlit Bazaar!



Yes dearies, I'll be skipping any weekend work (insert evil laugh and hoping that my boss won't be able to read) to be at the Rockwell Moonlit Bazaar to give free makeovers for every purchase of any Beauty Pro Cosmetics palette. I'll be at Digitaltraincase's booth to be her tindera (saleslady) from 1 or 2pm onwards!
^_^

I'm really hoping to see you there...please say Hi if you'd see me, i'll be thrilled to meet you :)

Thanks to those who have bought the palettes, I hope you'll love it the same way I do. The colors have been personally picked by me and I made sure that each palette would be able to help you create looks that would suit your personality, or even your mood for the day.

Please drop by the booth so I could teach you how to create eye makeup looks, give you tips, techniques or just talk about anything! This is also some sort of meet and greet, so I'm really looking forward to seeing you there!
^_^

3 comments:

MereMakeupManiac said...

congrats again Jheng! sayang am not there, makakapagpa autograph na sana ako haha! best wishes and hope maubos tinda mo!

Greenpease said...

Conratulations Dyosa!!!! See you at the Moonlit Bazaar! =)

Husnain Ali said...

congrats

seo pakistan....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...