Friday, November 11, 2011

from being stressed to being broke...

After weeks of (almost nonstop) working, I've finally had time to go to the mall. And well, it's always not a good idea to be at the mall after all the stressful deadlines and all those occasional bickering with colleagues. LOL!

I was just thinking of checking out some stores and whoa, i only got to visit one and decided not to go around anymore and just go home right away.

Why?

It's because of these:


I can't believe I was able to get 3 pairs from one store in less than 30 minutes! Thanks to someone who didn't even bother stopping me from getting all 3...instead, even offered to get the last pair as a gift. I was actually having 2nd thoughts about the last pair, thinking i might not have anything to match it with. Geesh, I am thinking I might look funny if I wear it with shorts or a mini skirt...you know, I'm not that young anymore! But I decided to get it, it's a gift anyway!
^_^

It's been a long time since I bought from Charles & Keith. I remember hating the last pair I got from them...but now's a different story. I love my new pairs and they are comfy too!

But yes, this would mean no shopping til Christmas. And no more shoes...unless it's Melissa.
(wink wink)

9 comments:

trizh űű said...

OMG sis. I'm drooling. hahah

NyxieLove said...

pretty pretty pretty!!!

AskMeWhats said...

Type ko yung una! pareho ba tayo size ng paa? LOL! aangkinin ulit!

Issa said...

wow! ang gaganda! I love everything especially the first one! I wanna get it too! :)

mimi said...

I love the first pair!! they are so cute! (: I think they would go well with high knee socks for the winter! ><

♥ mia said...

charles and keith really has d nicest shoes! i luv all ur pairs, specially d 1st one!

Jamilla Camel said...

OMG! I love them!

Pappetee said...

Great collection, Ms. Imelda Marcos, Jr, lol. You are already shoe-shopping one month before Christmas! :-)

MereMakeupManiac said...

i love the white pair sis but all are just gorgeous! retail therapy does work but it leaves a hole in our pockets in exchange lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...