Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beauty Pro Cosmetics: Golden Neutrals

taking a break from colors:

Tonymoly eyebrow liner
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
NYX HD eye base
Beauty Pro Cosmetics e/s in Bronze Shine (lid), Tan Brown (crease) and Blackened Gold (outer-V)
Tonymoly Backstage gel eyeliner
Prestige white eyeliner
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black


sorry for the wonky eyeliner...I was such in a hurry for I was trying to finish my makeup in 10mins. And just in case you're wondering...I failed.
LOL!

4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Very pretty look - and your eyeliner looks good to me!

Issa said...

i always fail too when I try to shorten my time for makeup application! hihihi.... nice everyday look!

said...

Hi. Do u still do freelance makeup service? Interested on getting you kasi for a wedding. Where can i contact you pala?

Super love your looks and congrats on the makeup line!

Thanks :)

Husnain Ali said...

pretty look seo pakistan....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...