Monday, November 7, 2011

Simple EOTD: Blacks and Golds

Okay, so what else can't I live without aside from my brow liner?

Eyeliner, baby!

Yep, I can get away with not wearing any eyeshadows but not eyeliner. On days when I am really, really in a hurry and I still need to make my eyes pop and there's no time to do all that blending...I use eyeliners to do the trick. I use black most of the time...but it won't hurt to mix it with other colors too.


I used Milani's Liquif-eye liners in Gold and then topped it with In2it liquid eyeliner. I love the combo, i hope you do too!

7 comments:

NATY said...

Looks really pretty :)!

Anthea Villanueva said...

I also prefer using eyeliners to eyeshadow. I rarely use more than mascara for my everyday face, but when I feel like being a bit more done, I reach for the eyeliner. (I only really use eyeshadow for events/night outs.) I only use black, but I'm going to try it with other colors like you did. =)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

love it! So eye catching!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

roarsin said...

looking cool

MereMakeupManiac said...

simply tantalizing sis! mala simpleng cleopatra hehe!

Issa said...

i love the touch of gold...simple and yet very beauitiful! :)

socialitedreams said...

really cool and pretty! nice twist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...