Friday, November 4, 2011

Product Review: Celeteque Dermoscience Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes

If there's another thing that I make sure I won't run out of, it would be facial wipes. I usually go home late, (super) tired and have no time to do my usual facial cleansing for all I want to do is to sleep. I always have a pack of makeup remover (or facial wipes) at my bed side table so I could just wipe off makeup and snooze. I've already tried a lot of brands...some I still use for myself and for my clients (during makeup gigs). I am lucky to be given a chance to try out a new one from a good (and trusted) brand, Celeteque, which launched its new line of skincare called Dermoscience a few months ago.

Celeteque Dermoscience Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes

Gently removes make-up, excess sebum, and dirt that may clog skin pores, while moisturizing skin. It has ACTIVE SKIN HYDRATORS that help boost the skin’s level of moisture while effectively removing make-up, excess oil and traces of pollution on the skin’s surface.


this comes from Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration line which aims to give you softer, smoother and moisture-balanced skin in 2weeks. The packaging itself gives me the feeling of being clean and fresh, and makes me want to cleanse my face each time!


i find this to be the most gentle on my skin among all those that I've tried. i also love the subtle,clean scent...reminds me of a face cream i used in the past.


my face with makeup on (foundation, waterproof brow gel, eyeliner and mascara, blush)

after using the makeup wipes

as you can see, there's still a bit of eyeliner and mascara left...but it's okay, the rest of my face have been cleansed. i also love that it doesn't make my skin itch or dry...really no signs of allergic reactions at all. it does leave skin with a smoother feel, it's as if i've already used my toner and face creams.


buh-bye facial dirt!

it's not harsh on the skin, no tugging even when used on the eye area. this would best work for those who wear light to medium makeup...or even heavy, as long as there's not much waterproof stuff.
:)

i would definitely buy (or hoard so I can give some to my sister who loves Celeteque) this even before it runs out. this is going to be a staple in my makeup kit for sure. and yes, it's for us lazy-butts who might not have much time to remove makeup but still would want to make sure that all traces of dirt are removed...and the best thing is, it's from a brand that promotes good skin.

i'll update this blog post once I get info on how much this costs...
til next time!


-----------------------------------------

just checked at Watsons, this is priced at Php160.oo for 20 sheets
^_^


5 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

Was suppose to ask how much this is then I read the last part of your post. Haha!

I hope it's inexpensive. I am so kuripot talaga! hahaha! :D

Anthea Villanueva said...

This product looks good! I'm quite diligent about using makeup remover and washing my face on a normal basis, but I've been looking for good cleansing makeup removing wipes to take for traveling. It's inconvenient to wash in a train, airports have that liquid ban, and sleeper buses only have toilets. This is perfect for travel!

Issa said...

I'd like to get this, it can also be used for travel! very handy...oh i wish it is not that expensive....

MereMakeupManiac said...

indeed facial wipes are skin- and timesavers! although i've become a skincare freak lately and i don't think i can skip my night skincare routine anymore hehe. but yeah, you deserve more sleep!

Anonymous said...

I should've gotten this one too. Check out my review on the Acne Solutions kit here:

http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/my-new-anti-acne-kit/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...