Monday, November 14, 2011

Bumblebee..

One of my favorite colors is yellow, and I am a fan of that cute, childish autobot from Transformers...so here's a look inspired by the little autobot named Bumblebee:

Tonymoly eye brow liner
MAC Girl Boy browset
Yellow, Black and medium brown eyeshadows
Tonymoly gel liner
Maybelline Stiletto mascara
UD 24/7 in Zero


Smashbox Photofinish primer in green
Graftobian concealer
MAC Studiofix liquid foundation in NC25
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
MAC blush in dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD loose finishing powder

NYX l/s in Bling


You might have noticed that I haven't been mentioning the brand of the eyeshadow that I've used on some of my previous looks...I will soon, real soon.
^_^

tata!


4 comments:

Jes Roque said...

I love the combination! Pretty as always! :)

Jamilla Camel said...

I love this combo - it's unique and pretty!

Hollie said...

very nice combi!

Gellie Abogado said...

love the color combination and the blending great! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...