Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Majolica Majorca: Glass Trick Collection

The newest collection from Majolica Majorca is finally here!

Majolica Majorca Glass Trick Collection
Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara in Blue Black (LE), Dress Glove Cream (LE), Honey Pump Gloss NEO in Secretly and Lace


Lash Expander Frame Plus in Blue Black
Contains super lengthening liquid base and jet black fibers that provide surprise length. A blue and sparkly pearlescent color subtly appears everytime you flutter your eyes. Can also be used as an eye liner to accentuate mysterious eyes.

Sweat, sebum, tear and water proof.

Limited Edition, Php795

I haven't tried wearing colored mascara, but of course, I am not gonna back out now. I love this same mascara in Black, but I am sure, this one's gonna be an instant favorite.



Dress Glove Cream
Translucent like sparkling glass, this cream slips on like a velvety-smooth glove for beautiful hands. It emits an enchanting and sweet Majoromantica scent. Especially formulated with raspberry extract GL for extra silky texture. This is definitely for glistening hands that won't go unnoticed.

Limited Edition, Php325.00

Despite my face being such an oil mine, my hands are such a contrary. I have dry hands and I always carry a hand cream in my bag. I've tried this limited hand cream and oh boy, it does a good job of providing longer lasting moisture for my hands. And yes, the scent's so heavenly!


Honey Pump Gloss NEO in Lace


Honey Pump Gloss NEO in Secretly

Rich honey gloss that stays put on your lips. Formulated with Royal Honey EX, a moisturizing ingredient for plump lips. These nude colors with glassy pearlescent shine gives lips an innocent looks

Php 295.00

Majolica Majorca never fails to amaze us with their collections. I am sure to drop by their counters whenever I see one. If you haven't tried any of their products, visit their counters on any leading SM Department Store and Watsons outlets and experience the magic for yourself :)

My personal favorites are their Perfect Automatic Liners, Skin Lingerie Pore Cover and Lash Expander Mascara.

tata!


2 comments:

Kiara Tesoro said...

i also bought the limited edition lash expander. love blue :)

Husnain Ali said...

nice product

seo pakistan....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...