Friday, November 11, 2011

Let's go GREEN!

Nah, this isn't about me being a vegetarian or going organic, I just want to say that I'm back to playing with colors again, even when it's not a Friday!
^_^

Tonymoly brow liner
Proofit brow liner
Yellow, medium and dark shades of green eyeshadows
Milani liquif-eye liner in black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto


Majolica Majorca Skin Pore Lingerie
Graftobian concealer
Tonymoly Snail BB cream
Shu Uemura loose powder
MAC blush in Tippy
MAC Sculpt and Shape

NYX lipstick in Bling
Human Nature lipgloss in Pink Hibiscus

I am really loving my Tonymoly Snail BB cream. I can't wait to get their upcoming skin treatments made from live snails! If their BB cream is this good, I am sure their snail skincare is a whole lot better. I've been dying to get their eyecream, but I'm still waiting for more reviews. It doesn't come cheap so reviews will be much appreciated...please let me know if you've tried it.


honestly, i'm already running out of color combos..hmm, i'm wondering what else have i not tried yet?
Ideas, please!

3 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I love you in green! How about Copper next time?

Pappetee said...

You look stunning with your green shadows and MAC Tippy blush. I wish you can do a combo using colors from NARS Hanamichi Kabuki Palette next time. :-)

Unknown said...

i love the greens on you, i wish i could be so bold, i'm afraid greens would look like a big bruise around my eyes LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...