Sunday, November 20, 2011

Beauty Pro Cosmetics: Bronzed

Hiyee!

Finally, I'm feeling a lot better after being sick for almost a week. I was down (not really down, since I've been working still!) with a flu for days. It's only today that my fever's not shooting up and my throat doesn't hurt that much anymore. Hopefully, I'll be all well soon...

I hate getting sick...well, who would love being sick anyway!? I had droopy eyes and my face really looked blah. Of course that didn't stop me from wearing makeup...I had to do something that will help me not to look sick. And here's what I came up with:


Tonymoly eyebrow liner
NYX HD eyebase
Beauty Pro Cosmetics e/s in Bronze Shine and Blackened Gold (Sweet & Smokey palette)
Tonymoly gel liner
S3 self-adhesive lashes
UD 24/7 liner in Zero


MAC Match Master liquid foundation in 2.0
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
MAC True Romantic
MAC Sculpt and Shape

NYX l/s in Bling
MAC lip gellee

I am loving my new MAC foundation, the Match Master. It has this dewy, matte finish that makes my skin looks healthy and not oily. Thanks to my dear friend, Joan who gave this to me during her short visit. Thanks Joan for remembering me :) I wish we'll have this foundation in our local MAC counters soon...I am definitely getting more for myself and for my clients.



6 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Another very sexy look!

donnarence said...

i hope your ok na.. your palette looks so nice ah.. :D congrats.. :D

socialitedreams said...

awww, sorry you were sick! i need to ramp up my vitamin c and antioxidants to counteract getting sick since i work with random people all day.

gorgeous look

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You're welcome! :) I hope the shade is right for you.
Take care! Keep in touch. I'll send you some stuff again when one of my friends goes on holiday there in Phils.
- Joan

MereMakeupManiac said...

aww hope you're all feeling better now sis!

wow this is screaming Aztec Queen! <3 it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...