Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ferretti shoes, again!?

I know I already have like 3 pairs of Ferretti shoes, but what can I do? Aside from their pairs being comfy and affordable, buying yourself a pair is a lot easier now that they have an online store.

Yes, the Ferretti Shoes online store is now open!

Days after they opened their online store, I got a message from Liz that the pair of clogs I've been waiting for has my size again. I got so excited but my crazy schedule wont permit me to drop by their stores. Of course I can wait for the weekend, but why wait if I can get it online and see if their customer service is as good as when you buy personally from their stores.

So I filled up their order form, and voila! I then received an email with the payment instructions, paid it thru GCASH (you can also pay thru BDO), they told me that they will be shipping it (for FREE) the next day and my new Ferretti shoes arrived on the 2nd day after i sent my payment.

'twas easy transacting with them, and they sent me a message after the courier picked up the package and will even confirm with you if you've already received your item/s.

And so, here's my new pair:


Laced Booties
Php1800++

this pair is sooo comfy and fashionable...i love it!
^_^

Bohemian-inspired earrings as my gift!

Thanks again to Liz for the heads up about the pair I've been wanting to get since the day I laid my eyes on them. And of course thanks to Ferretti for the blogger discount and gift.
^_^

Now, I'm wondering when I'll have another pair of this booties...in beige.

tata!


2 comments:

Elsa said...

so nice!!! i want one too, but i am reluctant ordering shoes online because it might not fit perfectly on me!!! enjoy your new shoes!

Issa said...

aaaayyy, you're tempting me to get new shoes with this pair you've got!!! ang ganda niya!!! love it..I didn't see this at Landmark Trinoma...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...