Thursday, September 1, 2011

(a sort of) Tutorial: How I do my eyebrows...

A lot of you have been asking me how I draw my eyebrows...actually, I'm not sure why. Probably you love it, or you find it unappealing and just want to make sure you know how I do it so you won't do the same thing...LOL! Whatever the reason you have, I will tell you anyways!

I initially wanted to do a video tutorial, but I don't have much time in the morning. So please bear with me if I could only provide you with pictures for now. I'll try to come up with a video soon...if you'll tell me you're still interested.
=)



here's my almost non-existent brows:


using a pencil eyebrow liner, in this case, my favorite retractable eyebrow liner from Tonymoly, i draw an outline of my brows:


you might have seen a lot of "how to do your brows" diagrams before, and I also use that as my reference...well, almost!?
^_^

okay, okay...I might have been breaking a lot of rules here, but based on experience, it really depends on whether it would look good or not on you. it's basically, "whatever rocks your boat, baby!"


using a slant eyebrow brush, (i'm using my favorite brow brush from Charm Pro set) I fill in my brows using short strokes...the good thing about the Tonymoly brow liner is that I no longer need a separate brow powder/eyeshadow to fill in my brows.

what I love about the Charm brow brush is that it dense enough to distribute the color evenly, and without looking (too) fake. the stiffness of the hairs is also just right, providing me enough control to shape/reshape my brows.


my newly drawn brows:

i usually top this off with MAC brow set in Girl Boy if the brow liner is too dark, good thing my Tonymoly brow liner is the right shade for me.

so that's it. I'm sorry if this won't be too much help..I promise to come up with a video tutorial next time.
tata!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to muster the courage to do my own... you did a beautiful job at instatly transforming your brows.

Miss Shopcoholic said...

super love ur brows jheng!!!

Isabeau Jane said...

i have a friend who's obsessed about eyebrows right now.. this is good stuff! thanks!

Jamilla Camel said...

Perfection!

Hollie said...

it looks so easy and effortless! thanks for sharing.

Issa said...

ang galing mo magkilay miss kheng! perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

natawa ako kay issa naging kheng kse eh..

anyhoo, i'm with you--
lining/arch depends on whether it would look good or not on you... hindi rin swak yung rules sakin eh =(
thumbs up --> "whatever rocks your boat, baby!"

dandajae said...

wow, I have the exact same routine,, and exact same products... I love the charm pro brow brush,, ^^ I love ur brows.. ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...