Friday, September 30, 2011

my almost Friday look...

Oh yeah, I am quite serious when I said on my previous post that I'll be trying my best to get back my makeup mojo by wearing more colorful eye makeup. So here's another one that I wore on an almost-Friday work day:


Tonymoly brow liner
MUFE Brow Corrector
MAC e/s in Shimmermoss and Woodwinked
E/s in Beige and shimmery white
Maybelline Impact Express Liquid Liner
Maybelline Stilleto mascara
UD 24/7 in Zero


Smashbox Photofinish Primer Light
Graftobian concealer
MAC SFF in NC20
MAC SF powder in NC25
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape

NYX Lipcreme in Istanbul and Antwerp


As expected, I was late again. But at least I have this nice eye makeup on...ha!
^_^

and who said you can't wear teal eyeshadow at work!?


and yes, that's a double chin!
^_^

it's almost 3am as of this writing, and I bet I'll be running late again for work later. but it's a Friday and you know what Friday means!

tata!


4 comments:

MereMakeupManiac said...

lol @ the double chin, it hardly show kaya! :P

yey pretty eyes again!!! kebs malate kung made up naman ang fez hehe! ganda mo sis! ^_^

cutiehotMOM said...

U should create a youtube makeup channel

socialitedreams said...

i love the shape of your eyes, this is cute!


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

nice eye makeup!

xoxo
mrsmartinez

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...