Thursday, September 29, 2011

an advanced Happy Friday look...


Lately, I've been playing with colors again and been trying to get back my makeup mojo. I've been backreading my previous posts and have seen my colorful looks. I then asked myself, WTH happened?
^_^

Probably when this continues, I'll have Happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.....

Here's a yellow-green look I wore last week. I forgot when but it was definitely not a Friday:

Tonymoly brow liner
MUFE brow corrector
Eyeshadows in chrome yellow, green (light and one's a bit darker), taupe and beige
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
UD 24/7 liner in Zero
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara


Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
Graftobian concealer
Clinique Dermawhite-C liquid foundation
Clinique Dermawhite-C powder
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape


NYX lip creme in Antwerp
Covergirl l/s in Heavenly
(i love this combo)



I'm glad that I got my color back!
But I still want to go to the beach next summer..


I hope you like it!


6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Sisterhood prettying pretty! pang DATE :D :D :D well..kung wala kang date..AKO NA LANG! Kc i love your beeeeddd! :P

Greenpease said...

Ay nakakaloka! Ang ganda mo! mwah!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i LUVE it! inggit ako sa brows!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Looove this, very pretty, very you! Keep on making happy looks, Jhengky! MUAH!

PS: Ganda ng brows, yun lang!

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE that pop of green! I just got the Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara, and I really like it!

ItsMePaolaa said...

you always pull of greens so well love how you do your brows now! :)) imy mare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...