Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aura by SWAROVSKI...


Who loves perfumes? I certainly do.

My prepping won't be complete without a spray or two of my current favorite scent. I have a number of perfumes on my vanity table and what I'll be using depends on the time of day and even the occasion. I'm also a sucker for gorgeous packaging. So when I got hold of the new scent from Swarovski, I just know that I'm in perfume-heaven!


Aura by Swarovski
The tantalizing new fragrance created by acclaimed perfumers Jean-Pierre Bethouart and Fabrice Pellegrin, is inspired by radiance and light. It is inspired by the way the crystal, cut and faceted with Swarovski's exclusive know-how, captures light, diffracts it and releases it in a thousand brilliant rays. It is this phenomenon that has moved the perfumers to fashion this unique scent. In their own way, they have cut and faceted a creation that brings out the beauty of light...and of every woman.

The fragrance itself is a fruity floral centered on a fusion of amber and white musk. It possesses top notes of lychee and powdery rose, which add a feminine touch to the fusion. At heart, sensual, deep notes of white jasmine deliver a seductive appeal to the bouquet.


I immediately fell in love with the packaging...it's ultra-modern and sublimely simple. It has this long sheath of gleaming metal that envelops the glass inside and reveals a just-enough glimpse of the subtle rose color of the fragrance itself. And not to forget of course, the single crystal set as a jewel atop the bottle. It's unique, eye-catching and alluring.



The scent is great for a night of romantic date with your beau.
It's elegant...it's sensual..and with just enough touch of mysterious femininity.


oh, it also comes with this cute pouch:


Available in 30ml, 50ml and 75ml at Php2900, Php3600 and Php4800 respectively.
It's available at all premium department stores nationwide and at Art of Scent, Luxury Fragrance Boutique Resorts World Manila and at Fresh Fragrance Bar at Eastwood Mall and Abreeza.

3 comments:

dustbunny said...

I'll try this soon once my current perfume is finished! thanks for sharing!

flutterberry said...

i might try this! :)

Anonymous said...

i like the packaging ^^!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...